If you have any of these documents in an electronic form, please bring them with you to the clinic on a USB Flash Drive. Please consider the environment before printing. You may not require all of these items. It is your responsibility to bring all applicable tax documents for your appointment.
- Laptop (highly recommended) OR USB Flash Drive
- Notice of Assessment from the previous tax year (if applicable)
- Tuition amounts to carry forward (if applicable) – can be found on your Notice of Assessment
- Social Insurance Number (SIN) OR Individual Tax Number (ITN)
- T4 (if applicable)
- T4A (if applicable)
- T5 (if applicable)
- T2202A Tuition and Education Amounts Certificate
- U-Pass/Transit Tax Credit
- Tax receipts for charitable donations
For detailed descriptions of these items, please download our Preparation Checklist.